Manager of Data AnalyticsJob Order #14119
- Posted On: August 8, 2019
- Position Title: Manager of Data Analytics
- Position Type: Contract
- State: Nevada
Our client in Nevada is seeking a Manager of Data Analytics for a 3 month+ contract role starting ASAP.
- 3+ years’ informatics experience (preferably health care services sector), technical background, contemporary data infrastructure/tools, modeling, statistical analyses, and forecasting experience.
- 3+ years’ experience with informatics, data analysis, data modeling, or data base administration
- Should be proficient in Microsoft Excel. Working knowledge of MS Access, SharePoint, and other data base technologies (SQL).
- Ability to share information in a clear and concise manner; thorough, in-depth information gathering, strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Strong interpersonal skills, as well as excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- 3–5 years of broad based technology experience, including data base building and administration, and sophisticated modeling, analysis and forecasting experience.
- Certified SQL Data Base Administrator (highly preferred).
- Certified Microsoft Office Specialist (preferred).
For immediate consideration, please call Andy Bryant @ 678-636-4445 or email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Healthcare IT Leaders is a national leader in IT workforce solutions, connecting healthcare provider, payer and life sciences organizations with experienced technology talent for consulting and full-time hiring. For more information, visit us on the web at www.healthcareitleaders.com