Epic Principal TrainerJob Order #14111
- Posted On: August 1, 2019
- Position Title: Epic Principal Trainer
- Position Type: Permanent
- State: Missouri
Our client in Missouri is looking for an Epic Principal Trainer to hire as a permanent full time employee.
The Epic Principal Trainer (PT) for Orders leads the Electronic Medical Record (EMR) implementation training program for physicians and providers. The PT will design innovative curriculum, including virtual and eLearning, and help develop a structured on-the-job training program as a continuation of the Epic training process.
- Bachelor’s degree in a Nursing, Informatics, Healthcare, Business, Computer Science, or related field or a current clinical licensure
- 1+ years of experience in healthcare.
- Experience with EMR support and/or training preferred
- Epic certification in Orders
- Current clinical licensure
For immediate consideration, please email resumes to Jessica Plemmons at Jessica.email@example.com or call 678-593-3331.
Healthcare IT Leaders is a national leader in IT workforce solutions, connecting healthcare provider, payer and life sciences organizations with experienced technology talent for consulting and full-time hiring. For more information, visit us on the web at www.healthcareitleaders.com.