Revenue Cycle AnalystJob Order #14105
- Posted On: July 31, 2019
- Position Title: Revenue Cycle Analyst
- Position Type: Permanent
- State: New York
Our client in the Northeast is looking for a permanent, FTE Revenue Cycle Analyst. This person serves as primary build analyst for the eRecord Revenue Cycle applications and will be responsible for:
- System build to include following naming and numbering conventions and security classifications
- Must work onsite 100%
- Revenue Cycle database/spreadsheets for the system build
- Change control—adhering to organizational policies and procedures
Requires Bachelor's Degree, and 3-4 years of related experience, preferably 1-2 years in a supervisory capacity; or an equivalent combination of education and experience. Master’s degree preferred.
- Revenue Cycle experience (minimum of three years) in health care setting,
- Possesses knowledge of clinics, physician practices, and/or hospital operations, procedures/functions and the relationships between them.
- Previous setup and maintenance of EMR software.
- Epic Charge Router, Professional Billing, and/or Hospital Billing certification.
For immediate consideration, please email resumes to Jessica Plemmons at Jessica.firstname.lastname@example.org or call 678-593-3331.
Healthcare IT Leaders is a national leader in IT workforce solutions, connecting healthcare provider, payer and life sciences organizations with experienced technology talent for consulting and full-time hiring. For more information, visit us on the web at www.healthcareitleaders.com.