Peoplesoft HR Applications AnalystJob Order #14027
- Posted On: July 18, 2019
- Position Title: Peoplesoft HR Applications Analyst
- Position Type: Permanent
- State: Florida
Our client in Florida is seeking a Techno-functional PeopleSoft Analyst for a full time, permanent job opportunity. Responsibilities include monitoring the PeopleSoft environments for HR on a regular basis and identifying and recommending changes that can be made to enhance customer experience.
Will also be tasked to implement multiple EDI’s thru Integration Broker as well as use advanced PeopleSoft technologies like CI, App Messaging and advanced Workflow.
- 3-5 years’ experience as PeopleSoft Analyst
- HR focus (can come from any industry)
- Techno functional role; 80% tech and 20% functional
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Must be able to work onsite M-F and take a call rotation shift
- Solid experience in Performance Tuning and Integration Tools exposure
This client offers some relocation assistance and a great benefits package!
For immediate consideration, please email resumes to Jessica Plemmons at Jessica.email@example.com or call 678-593-3331.
Healthcare IT Leaders is a national leader in IT workforce solutions, connecting healthcare provider, payer and life sciences organizations with experienced technology talent for consulting and full-time hiring. For more information, visit us on the web at www.healthcareitleaders.com.