Cerner Solution ArchitectsJob Order #13978
- Posted On: July 11, 2019
- Position Title: Cerner Solution Architects
- Position Type: Contract
- State: District Of Columbia
- City: Washington
Our client is seeking 3 highly qualified Cerner Solution Architects for an 8+ month project with possible long term extensions in Washington, DC starting ASAP.
- Must have 3 years of experience compiling Data Collection Workbooks (DCW’s) in a Cerner Revenue Cycle or Clinical environment.
- Demonstrates advanced Cerner Revenue Cycle or Clinical workflow (Registration, Scheduling, Patient Access, Charges, Documentation, CPOE, Orders, etc.) and solution knowledge in accordance with Cerner standards.
- Communicating, collaborating and working to design, build and customize clients’ new or updated computer systems.
- Communicate and support clients on a day-to-day basis through Cerner build, upgrades, system changes/enhancements, ongoing system maintenance, system testing, troubleshooting, issue management, training and go-lives.
- Educates the client on design recommendations and configuration tasks to ensure their understanding and knowledge of maintaining acute workflows and content long term.
- Provides implementation process leadership for client work groups.
- Must be onsite Monday – Thursday.
To learn more about this and other positions, contact Candace Bush at 678-593-3340 or Candace.Bush@HealthcareITLeaders.com
Healthcare IT Leaders is a national leader in IT workforce solutions, connecting healthcare provider, payer and life sciences organizations with experienced technology talent for consulting and full-time hiring. For more information, visit us on the web atwww.healthcareitleaders.com.