Technical Asset ManagerJob Order #13826
- Posted On: June 12, 2019
- Position Title: Technical Asset Manager
- Position Type: Permanent
- State: New York
- City: Westchester
Our client in the New York metropolitan area is seeking an Asset Manager with expert knowledge of Asset Management in a healthcare IT setting. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY.
- Local NYC Metro candidates only
- Implement and execute activities required to manage and maintain the accuracy of assets, such as auditing and modifying attributes related to lifecycle management of software and hardware assets
- Maintain and audit records and databases containing information regarding asset utilization, licenses, warranties and service agreements for software and hardware assets to ensure compliance with vendor contracts
- Review IT procurement requests to safeguard against duplicate investments
- Create reports that provide data and metrics for assessments, analysis, and future planning
- Create and manage processes for tracking and analyzing technical and financial data of assets from planning through disposal
For immediate consideration, please call Andy Bryant @ 678-636-4445 or email resumes to email@example.com
Healthcare IT Leaders is a national leader in IT workforce solutions, connecting healthcare provider, payer and life sciences organizations with experienced technology talent for consulting and full-time hiring. For more information, visit us on the web at www.healthcareitleaders.com.