Cerner Wired Network EngineerJob Order #13775
- Posted On: May 30, 2019
- Position Title: Cerner Wired Network Engineer
- Position Type: Contract
- State: Pennsylvania
- City: Philadelphia
Our client located in Philadelphia, PA area is seeking a Wired Network Engineer for a 2 month contract starting asap.
The Wired Network Engineer will report to the network manager. The candidate will travel to client sites to perform network assessments.
The assessment process will involve interaction with all levels at our client sites. The ideal candidate will have strong wired networking knowledge and also familiarity with wireless networks, protocols and communications.
• CCNA Cisco Certification or equivalent.
• 7+ years of designing, implementing, and operating networks
• Strong ability to plan, implement, verify and troubleshoot local and wide-area enterprise networks and work collaboratively with specialists on advanced solutions.
• Solid understanding of BGP and OSPF routing protocols.
• IPv4 and IPv6 experience – support and implementation.
• Packet capture and analysis experience (Sniffer, Wireshark, etc.).
To learn more about this and other positions, contact Andy Bryant at 678-636-4445 or email@example.com
Healthcare IT Leaders is a national leader in IT workforce solutions, connecting healthcare provider, payer and life sciences organizations with experienced technology talent for consulting and full-time hiring. For more information, visit us on the web at www.healthcareitleaders.com