Cerner Technical ArchitectJob Order #13772
- Posted On: June 17, 2019
- Position Title: Cerner Technical Architect
- Position Type: Contract
- State: Pennsylvania
Our client is seeking a Cerner Technical Architect for a 2+ month project in Pennsylvania starting ASAP.
- 3+ years of Cerner Technical Architect experience required.
- Manages and supports a network of physical and virtualized Windows and Linux systems.
- Provides technical leadership on projects in conceptualizing, planning, and implementing enterprise builds using various different and latest technologies for storage, computing, server virtualization, and networking.
- Interfaces and coordinates tasks with internal and external technical resources.
- Implementation solution plan, and serve as a lead as required, to implement the installation, customization, and integration efforts.
- Provides support during non-working hours at times to ensure the operation of production systems in a 24 x 7 environment.
- Provides third-tier support center assistance to trouble-shoot and resolve system/database/infrastructure issues (ongoing production support)
To learn more about this and other positions, contact Candace Bush at 678-593-3340 or Candace.Bush@HealthcareITLeaders.com
Healthcare IT Leaders is a national leader in IT workforce solutions, connecting healthcare provider, payer and life sciences organizations with experienced technology talent for consulting and full-time hiring. For more information, visit us on the web at www.HealthcareITLeaders.com.