Epic Population Health ConsultantJob Order #13769
- Posted On: May 29, 2019
- Position Title: Epic Population Health Consultant
- Position Type: Contract
- State: Washington
Our client, located in the Pacific Northwest, is seeking an Epic Population Health Consultant for a new build. This is an immediate start, with an initial contract duration of 6 months, with likely long-term extensions.
- Epic Ambulatory certification – CEE current
- Epic Healthy Planet certification strongly preferred
- 3+ years of experience building and implementing EpicCare Ambulatory and Inpatient applications in support of federal and state regulatory and quality mandates in a large healthcare organization.
- Must have knowledge of MIPS, Promoting Interoperability (Meaningful Use), eCQMs requirements and Epic functionality for both Medicare and Medicaid Eligible Clinicians and Eligible Providers
- Willingness to be onsite Monday-Thursday
- Prior consulting experience preferred
To learn more about this and other positions, contact Christine Woods at 678-593-3325 or email@example.com.
Healthcare IT Leaders is a national leader in IT workforce solutions, connecting healthcare provider, payer and life sciences organizations with experienced technology talent for consulting and full-time hiring. For more information, visit us on the web at www.healthcareitleaders.com