Cerner Executive CoordinatorJob Order #13719
- Posted On: May 21, 2019
- Position Title: Cerner Executive Coordinator
- Position Type: Contract
- State: New York
Our Cerner client in NY seeks a Cerner-experienced Executive Coordinator to manage multiple activities, people and events associated with an ongoing project.
Onsite work M - F with immediate start and duration 12+ months.
Local candidates preferred.
Has to have had recent experience managing 10-12 Project Managers on a complex multi-application Cerner Millennium program
- Has to have experience as Program Director for a multi-PM (10+) Millennium/Siemens project at a complex multi-entity academic medical center
- Has to demonstrate proficiency and experience in program governance, all project disciplines, project communications and risk management
- Has to managed and led teams of people, more than 10 strong
- Strong communication and leadership skills
- 10 years’ experience in project management
- PMP Certification or MBA
- Advanced time management and analytical skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Project, PPT
- Excellent client-facing communication skills
For more information, contact Jessica.email@example.com
Healthcare IT Leaders is a national leader in IT workforce solutions, connecting healthcare provider, payer and life sciences organizations with experienced technology talent for consulting and full-time hiring. For more information, visit us on the web at www.healthcareitleaders.com.