PACS PMJob Order #13630
- Posted On: May 2, 2019
- Position Title: PACS PM
- Position Type: Contract
- State: Massachusetts
- City: Boston
Our client located in Massachusetts is seeking a PACS Project Manager for a 3 month+ contract starting asap.
- 5-7 years of experience with Information Systems (IS), technology architecture and/or software platforms. Experience with healthcare information systems and/or Radiology
- 5 years of Project Management and familiarity with Radiology Information Systems (PACS, RIS, VR) in general and industry standards such as HL7 and DICOM communication.
- Project Manager should possess strong technical and general IS skills, including hardware, software, personal computers and networking operations.
- Project Manager is responsible for the support, maintenance, functionality, development and data integrity of the Picture Archiving and Communications System (PACS), Voice Recognition (VR), MagView and other related applications.
- GE Centricity system experience is desired.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- On-site 5 days per week (Monday thru Friday).
- Local applicants to Boston are encouraged to apply.
For immediate consideration, please call Andy Bryant @ 678-636-4445 or email @ email@example.com
Healthcare IT Leaders is a national leader in IT workforce solutions, connecting healthcare provider, payer and life sciences organizations with experienced technology talent for consulting and full-time hiring. For more information, visit us on the web at www.HealthcareITLeaders.com.