ERP Supply Chain Application AnalystJob Order #13580
- Posted On: April 22, 2019
- Position Title: ERP Supply Chain Application Analyst
- Position Type: Permanent
- State: Washington
- City: Renton
Our direct client is seeking an ERP Supply Chain Application Analyst to provide support for appropriate modules in the application area in a Hospital/Healthcare environment. This is a perm role located in Renton, WA.
A Senior Analyst uses a wide assortment of complex principles and concepts for the application area. Senior Analyst plays an active role in complex projects such as software implementations and upgrades. The Senior Analyst role works with functional management, subject matter experts (SMEs), and others to analyze, recommend, and implement solutions to business requirements. The Senior Analyst trains business super users and SMEs.
- Provide input or training to Analysts, Command Center and Help Desk staff on on-call troubleshooting and monitoring techniques
- Develop requirements for automated monitoring tools.
- Writes documentation that others can follow to effectively analyze diagnostic information to predict future performance and identify issues that may need to be resolved to ensure the system continues to perform well.
- Provide technical and subject matter expertise to project teams involved in the development of implementation and test plans associated with complex application upgrades and implementations. Guides project team to consider impacts on other inter-related systems and process flows.
- Bachelor’s Degree OR Associate degree, with 3+ years of experience in healthcare (preferred), or relevant ERP or business process IT - OR - relevant work experience.
- Advanced Understanding of data structures and use of data in functional area.
To learn more about this and other positions, email email@example.com.
Healthcare IT Leaders is a national leader in IT workforce solutions, connecting healthcare provider, payer and life sciences organizations with experienced technology talent for consulting and full-time hiring. For more information, visit us on the web at www.healthcareitleaders.com