Cerner Scheduling AnalystJob Order #13569
- Posted On: April 19, 2019
- Position Title: Cerner Scheduling Analyst
- Position Type: Contract
- State: Georgia
Our client is looking for a Cerner Millennium Scheduling Analyst. This candidate will be responsible to work with key stakeholders, end users, and team members to identify and resolve issues throughout system development phases of assessment, design, build, testing, training, and implementation.
This candidate will provide ongoing support of clinical application systems as needed in support of project operations (day-to-day sustaining.) The Cerner Analyst participates in project teams, coordinates work assignments and performs complex problem resolution as identified.
• 2+ years of experience with any of the following Cerner Millennium Modules: (Scheduling)
• 2+ years of experience with design, workflows, and build
• 2+ years of troubleshooting tickets
• Experience with clinical, hospital and/or financial applications and systems
To learn more about this and other positions, contact Phil West at 978-561-2016 or email at email@example.com
Healthcare IT Leaders is a national leader in IT workforce solutions, connecting healthcare provider, payer and life sciences organizations with experienced technology talent for consulting and full-time hiring. For more information, visit us on the web at www.healthcareitleaders.com.