DHMSM Operational Medicine Integration EngineerJob Order #13565
- Posted On: April 19, 2019
- Position Title: DHMSM Operational Medicine Integration Engineer
- Position Type: Contract
- State: Virginia
Our direct client is seeking a DHMSM Operational Medicine Integration Engineer focused on design, integrate, test, troubleshoot, and optimize DHMSM Operational Medicine (Segment 2) systems and subsystems. This is a 12 month contract with potential to extend. Located in Vienna, VA.
- Deployment of DHMSM Operational Medicine (Segment 2) system and subsystems
- Support testing activities, from internal developer testing through formal DoD test processes, including test participation, troubleshooting, and break fix activities
- Analyze and correct application and operating system (Windows, LINUX) stability in the virtualized Segment 2 solution
- Support and maintenance of engineering infrastructure environments.
- Participate in development of System Installation Guide and System Administration Manual.
- Prepare reports on activities and progress.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE: BS and 5 years related experience in technical tasks directly related to the proposed area of responsibility.
KNOWLEDGE/SKILLS AND ABILITY:
The candidate must have:
- Experience with Windows and RedHat LINUX operating systems to include cronjobs, file system management, basic shell/powershell scripting
- Understanding of IT systems, development and integration methodologies, and test processes and techniques
- Experience designing, integrating, and testing software-based systems
- Experience with virtualization technologies
- Knowledge of basic networking within a virtualized topology
- Familiarity with the Software Development Lifecycle
Understanding of the Cerner Millennium application, Henry Schein Dentrix Enterprise, and/or other Electronic Health Record applications is beneficial, but not required
To learn more about this and other positions, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Healthcare IT Leaders is a national leader in IT workforce solutions, connecting healthcare provider, payer and life sciences organizations with experienced technology talent for consulting and full-time hiring. For more information, visit us on the web at www.healthcareitleaders.com