Oracle Senior Program ManagerJob Order #13531
- Posted On: April 15, 2019
- Position Title: Oracle Senior Program Manager
- Position Type: Permanent
- State: Washington
Our client in the Pacific Northwest is looking for an experienced Oracle Program Director to over see all IT ERP Programs for multiple locations for a new Oracle Cloud Implementation. This is a full-time Permanent position with a competitive Base salary and Benefits package.
Required qualifications for this position include:
- Bachelor’s Degree Or equivalent educ/experience.
- 8-10 years Information Services/Information Technology and/or Healthcare Industry experience
- 8-10 years in the project / program management field
- 5-7 years experience with resource management
- 1-3 relevant PPMO portfolio experience (e.g. EMR, Business Applications, M&A, Infrastructure, etc.)
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
- Master’s Degree.
- The following certifications: PMP (Project Management Professional), PgMP (Program Management Professional), Six Sigma, LEAN and CQIA (Quality Improvement Associate).
- End-to-end enterprise-scale Oracle ERP program management experience.
- Management or IT strategy & implementation consulting experience.
- Strong understanding of following business domains: Finance, Supply Chain, HR, Payroll.
- Oracle Cloud Implementation experience.
To learn more about this and other positions, contact Eric Galanis at 978-561-2018 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Healthcare IT Leaders is a national leader in IT workforce solutions, connecting healthcare provider, payer and life sciences organizations with experienced technology talent for consulting and full-time hiring. For more information, visit us on the web at www.healthcareitleaders.com.