PeopleSoft DeveloperJob Order #13523
- Posted On: April 10, 2019
- Position Title: PeopleSoft Developer
- Position Type: Contract
- State: Maryland
- City: Annapolis
Our direct client is seeking a Peoplesoft Developer v9.2 responsible for development of reports, integrations, conversions, and enhancements related to PeopleSoft product suites along with coordinating with functional lead(s) in identification and remediation of incidents and all tasks related to production support. Looking for hardcore developer - app design, interfaces, etc. This is a Perm role. Located in Annapolis, MD.
Essential Job Duties:
- Reviews system requirements, design, and business processes to ensure alignment with IT and business strategies. Analyzes business processes and prioritize user development requirements to ensure maximum efficiency. Designs and develops test code and scripts. Writes clear and concise design specifications according to the current methodology. Designs and implements technical solutions related to the integration of PeopleSoft with external systems such as web applications.
- Generates and executes accurate and efficient SQL statements for production data fixes.
- Optimizes application performance using tools to analyze and optimize code.
- Performs code and design reviews for development team members. Writes well-documented code in compliance with established coding standards.
- Participates in the scheduling of build and test cycles with the project team.
- Performs PeopleSoft patch analysis, technical customization and/or recommendation of removals of modifications.
- Explains technical implementations to end-users, business customers, management and other IS departments, either verbally or in writing. Provides support for business and/or systems analysts during requirements definition meetings (IDPs) and creation of functional designs
- Leads long-term application development, integration, upgrades, and maintenance strategies. Leads large scale and cross-functional projects with great latitude on project execution and resource allocation.
Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university.
One to Five years of experience with PeopleSoft Financial Modules, Peopletools and IT/Programming. Experience with PeopleSoft Financial Modules, Peopletools and IT/Programming may be substituted on a year-for-year basis for up to four years for the required education.
To learn more about this and other positions, email email@example.com.
Healthcare IT Leaders is a national leader in IT workforce solutions, connecting healthcare provider, payer and life sciences organizations with experienced technology talent for consulting and full-time hiring. For more information, visit us on the web at www.healthcareitleaders.com