Telecom EngineerJob Order #13489
- Posted On: April 3, 2019
- Position Title: Telecom Engineer
- Position Type: Contract
- State: New York
Our client in New York is currently seeking a Telecom Engineer for a 11 month contract beginning ASAP.
- Prioritize, diagnose, and troubleshoot routine reported problems with onsite and remote telecom equipment
- Install, configure, upgrade and support standard telecom equipment, including but not limited to, analog phones, IP phones, fax machines, mobile phones, pagers and PA systems
- Install and maintain cross-connect wiring
- Perform telecom moves, adds, and changes (MAC work) for end users
- Perform routine hardware and software maintenance, such as upgrades, moving systems, and documenting changes
To learn more about this and other positions, contact Andy Bryant @ 678-636-4445 or email your resume to email@example.com
Healthcare IT Leaders is a national leader in IT workforce solutions, connecting healthcare provider, payer and life sciences organizations with experienced technology talent for consulting and full-time hiring. For more information, visit us on the web at www.healthcareitleaders.com.