Cerner Integration Architect - Domain/CodeJob Order #13392
- Posted On: March 14, 2019
- Position Title: Cerner Integration Architect - Domain/Code
- Position Type: Contract
- State: Georgia
Our client is seeking a Cerner Integration Architect consultant for a 6 month contract in Georgia starting ASAP.
Cerner Integration Architect responsibilities:
- 5+ years of Cerner Integration Architect project experience
- Will be responsible for the implementation, support and/or upgrade of Cerner solutions
- Will coordinate design, system validation, implementation, and upgrade activities across solutions
- Responsible for Domain Strategy, Change Control, and Code Packaging
Interested parties must be presented by Healthcare IT Leaders to be considered for these roles. For immediate consideration, please call Phil West at 978-561-2016 or email at email@example.com
Healthcare IT Leaders is a national leader in IT workforce solutions, connecting healthcare provider, payer and life sciences organizations with experienced technology talent for consulting and full-time hiring. For more information, visit us on the web at www.healthcareitleaders.com.