Senior Kronos DeveloperJob Order #13301
- Posted On: February 21, 2019
- Position Title: Senior Kronos Developer
- Position Type: Contract
- State: Washington
Our client in Washington state is seeking a seasoned Kronos consultant to join their project. The initial contract will be 11 months with potential to extend.
- Minimum of two years supporting Kronos, Time & Attendance module of a large ERP, or large nurse scheduling application
- Experience supporting Kronos Workforce management applications; Kronos v7 and above (Timekeeper, Advanced Scheduler, Attestation, Analytics
- Experience with Workforce Integration Manager (WIM)
- Experience with custom Kronos report development (SSRS)
To learn more, contact Larry Saggese, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Healthcare IT Leaders is a national leader in IT workforce solutions, connecting healthcare provider, payer and life sciences organizations with experienced technology talent for consulting and full-time hiring. For more information, visit us on the web at www.healthcareitleaders.com.