Recruiter (Consultant Advisor - Perm Placement)Job Order #13285
- Posted On: February 18, 2019
- Position Title: Recruiter (Consultant Advisor - Perm Placement)
- Position Type: Permanent
- State: Georgia
- City: Alpharetta
Advance Your Career at an Industry Leader
Ranked on the Inc. 5000, voted one of Atlanta’s Best Places to Work, and named by Forbes as one of the nation’s top recruitment companies, Healthcare IT Leaders seeks motivated recruitment professionals (Consultant Advisors) with previous permanent staffing experience in healthcare or IT.
Our firm is a fast-growing industry leader that helps hospitals and health systems staff large-scale IT initiatives. Successful recruiters can be high earners in a supportive workplace that rewards effort and entrepreneurial drive. We offer competitive benefits, a flexible and family-friendly work environment, and offer training and community volunteering opportunities.
Reporting and Responsibilities
This position reports to the Director of Recruiting. You are responsible for identifying, qualifying, tracking and placing skilled IT talent at our client sites, primarily for full-time positions.
Consultant Advisors work within our Applicant Tracking System and are responsible for maintaining system data with attention to detail and accuracy. You will receive training on and use other cloud recruitment and collaboration technologies (Salesforce, SLACK, JoinMe, & LinkedIN Recruiter).
Successful recruiters in our company are comfortable achieving these baseline productivity metrics:
- 50 outbound calls on average per day
- 2 qualified client submissions per day
- 5 net-new candidates sourced and interviewed weekly
- 5 client interviews weekly
- 1 placement per week
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Strong communication and phone skills
- Outgoing, energetic, positive and motivated professionals who love what they do and thrive in a fun, winning atmosphere
- Committed to ethical business practices and outstanding customer service; someone who understands the business benefits of client satisfaction and consultant loyalty
- Comfort and experience with new sales and collaboration solutions including Salesforce.com, LinkedIN, SLACK, and Dropbox
- College degree and two-plus years related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Proficient in Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Two-plus years of previous staffing/recruiting experience in a fast-paced environment and a track record of success achieving and exceeding recruitment goals
- Familiarity with Health Systems and Hospitals and the technical skills, vendor systems and job titles associated with widely-used Enterprise Applications including EMR/EHR, ERP, CRM, ITSM solutions like Epic, Cerner, Meditech, Infor – Lawson, Oracle, ServiceNow and Salesforce.com
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.
For more information, contact Justin Couch, Director of Recruiting, email@example.com