Behavorial Health Network Project DirectorJob Order #13196
- Posted On: February 6, 2019
- Position Title: Behavorial Health Network Project Director
- Position Type: Contract
- State: Washington
Our client, located in the Pacific Northwest, is seeking a Behavioral Health Network Project Director to ensure the successful delivery of a large-scale initiative. This is an immediate start, with an initial duration of 10 months.
- Master’s Degree in Business Administration, Nursing, Mental Health field, Healthcare Administration or comparable degree preferred
- Current license as a Mental Health Professional or Registered Nurse in the State of Washington required
- 8+ years of clinical or operations experience performing duties including program development/ growth, operations/ quality improvement, IT, project/change management or education
- 2+ years of project management experience; preferably working/leading projects or teams entrusted with a highly visible complex projects
- 5+ years of progressive experience in both a managerial and supervisory capacity
To learn more about this and other positions, contact Christine Woods at 678-593-3325 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Healthcare IT Leaders is a national leader in IT workforce solutions, connecting healthcare provider, payer and life sciences organizations with experienced technology talent for consulting and full-time hiring. For more information, visit us on the web at www.healthcareitleaders.com