Cerner Project ManagerJob Order #13178
- Posted On: February 6, 2019
- Position Title: Cerner Project Manager
- Position Type: Contract
- State: Washington
- City: Seattle
Our client located in the Seattle, WA area is seeking a Healthcare Project Manager for a 3 month contract.
- The Project Manager is responsible for planning and managing non-technical projects or project components from the design phase through implementation.
- This role gathers required information from client, while leveraging cross-functional relationships, to evaluate and determine objectives, goals, and scope of any given project.
- The Project Manager ensures that milestones are achieved and that project objectives are met on time and within the fiscal plan.
Project Work Description:
- Manage project implementation at Northwest Hospital for Projects
- Obtain requirements, evaluate and determine objectives, goals, and scope of multiple complex projects
- Overcome project barriers
- Manage project process documentation
- On Time delivery, On Budget, High Quality
- Strong focus on meeting Meaningful Use requirements
- Required Skill Set:
- Previous Project Management Experience
- Meaningful Use Implementation Experience
- Previous IT Implementation Experience
- Healthcare Industry Experience
- Health care information technology (HCIT) work experience
- Prefer skill set : PMP
To learn more about this and other positions, contact Phil West at 978-561-2016 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Healthcare IT Leaders is a national leader in IT workforce solutions, connecting healthcare provider, payer and life sciences organizations with experienced technology talent for consulting and full-time hiring. For more information, visit us on the web at www.healthcareitleaders.com