Technology ArchitectJob Order #13131
- Posted On: January 24, 2019
- Position Title: Technology Architect
- Position Type: Contract
- State: Pennsylvania
- City: Philadelphia
Our client located in Philadelphia, PA is seeking a Technology Architect for a 3 Month + contract.
- Local candidates to Philadelphia, PA are encouraged to apply
- 3 months plus extensions contract role
- Start date is ASAP
- Excellent working knowledge of network operation system including, Window AD, Novell, Linux, Cisco IOS, and AIX. Design, monitoring, reporting, allocation, and support of multiple different infrastructures.
- Manage small to medium level projects; plan and execute disaster testing within multiple environments.
- Expert in one of the 4 major areas below and able to support all 4.
- Support & admin of VMware environment including SRM and Vcops and configuration manager.
- All aspects of the backup environment including TSM, good working knowledge of bare metal restore and tape vaulting procedures.
- Support & admin of Virtual AIX ( VIOS) environment.
- Ability to support Lpars, Live Partition mobility (LPN) and High Availability (HA) within multiple data centers.
- Responsible for all aspects of SAN storage disk, Storage virtualization, Cisco fabric networks and SAN reporting and Management tools.
- Function as a consultant to other’s groups as a VMware/storage/backup and recovery analyst.
- Knowledge of Storage area networks, NAS and Virtual SAN’s
- Knowledge of VMware products, ie ESX server, Thin apps, SRM, VCops, Configuration manager,
- Knowledge and troubleshooting of Windows Server 2003/2012, Linux, and Novell Platforms required
- Knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory 2003/2008 in multi-domain environment required
- Knowledge of AIX required
To learn more about this and other positions, contact Andy Bryant at 678-636-4445 or email@example.com
Healthcare IT Leaders is a national leader in IT workforce solutions, connecting healthcare provider, payer and life sciences organizations with experienced technology talent for consulting and full-time hiring. For more information, visit us on the web at www.healthcareitleaders.com