Wired Network EngineerJob Order #13117
- Posted On: January 18, 2019
- Position Title: Wired Network Engineer
- Position Type: Contract
- State: Pennsylvania
- City: Philadeplphia
Our client located in Philadelphia, PA is seeking a Wired Network Engineer for a 3 Month + contract.
- Local candidates to Philadelphia, PA are encouraged to apply
- 2 open roles for Wired Network Engineer
- 3 months plus extensions contract role
- Start date is ASAP
- CCNA Cisco Certification or equivalent.
- 7+ years of designing, implementing, and operating networks • Strong ability to plan, implement, verify and troubleshoot local and wide-area enterprise networks and work collaboratively with specialists on advanced solutions.
- Solid understanding of BGP and OSPF routing protocols.
- IPv4 and IPv6 experience – support and implementation.
- Packet capture and analysis experience (Sniffer, Wireshark, etc.).
- Good network design and troubleshooting experience
- Domain Name Service (DNS) configuration and administration a plus.
- Troubleshoots network problems.
- Strong VLAN, SVLAN, IP subnetting knowledge and understanding.
- Monitoring, alerting, logging and error checking of LANWAN devices.
- Experience with TACACS+, RADIUS, LDAP authentication a plus.
- Experience with Visio for documenting network configuration or design.
To learn more about this and other positions, contact Andy Bryant at 678-636-4445 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Healthcare IT Leaders is a national leader in IT workforce solutions, connecting healthcare provider, payer and life sciences organizations with experienced technology talent for consulting and full-time hiring. For more information, visit us on the web at www.healthcareitleaders.com