Sr. Data Warehouse Solution ArchitectJob Order #13064
- Posted On: January 10, 2019
- Position Title: Sr. Data Warehouse Solution Architect
- Position Type: Permanent
- State: California
- City: San Francisco
Our Northern California Client is seeking a Sr. Data Warehouse Solution Architect to provide advanced technical and leadership skills for developing, implementing and managing an Enterprise Data Warehouse, Business Intelligence (BI) and Analytics solution.
This is a fulltime Permanent position with a competitive Base Salary and Relocation Bonus
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, computer science, or other relevant discipline.(Master’s degree preferred.)
- Ten (10) or more years of IT experience, including (5) or more years of data warehouse architecture experience.
- Experience in healthcare preferred.
Primary Job Duties:
- Designs, builds and maintains data warehouse solutions to support BI and analytics projects.
- Defines policies, procedures, and governance for the data warehouse platform that is aligned with the overall BI and analytics strategy.
- Identify inefficiencies and gaps in current data warehouses and leverage solutions.
- Identify data discrepancies and data quality issues, and work to ensure data consistency and integrity.
- Plan and implement capacity and resource expansion to ensure data warehouse scalability.
- Design and implement redundant systems, policies, and procedures for disaster recovery and data archiving to ensure effective availability, protection, and integrity of data assets.
- Monitor system details within the data warehouse, including stored procedures and execution time, and implement efficiency improvements.
- Diagnose and resolve data warehouse access and performance issues.
To learn more about this and other positions, contact Eric Galanis at 978-561-2018 or Eric.Galanis@healthcareitleaders.com
Healthcare IT Leaders is a national leader in IT workforce solutions, connecting healthcare provider, payer and life sciences organizations with experienced technology talent for consulting and full-time hiring. For more information, visit us on the web at www.healthcareitleaders.com.