Service Now Technical AnalystJob Order #13002
- Posted On: December 17, 2018
- Position Title: Service Now Technical Analyst
- Position Type: Contract
- State: California
- City: San Francisco
Our direct client is seeking a ServiceNow Consultant that will facilitate an ongoing project for a client in the Bay Area. This is 12 months contract with potential to extend opportunity. W2 only contract.
- Facilitate gathering of technical requirements from stakeholders
- Document meeting objectives and outcomes, tracking appropriate decisions and follow-on items
- Participate in scope review meetings with vendor and DPH business and technical resources
- Complete assigned stories. Document stories in required application or repositories
- Participate in prioritization of stories (configuration requirements) and release planning
- Participate in project update meetings
- Build templates
- Validate, and edit knowledge articles, links and attachments
- Analyze, validate, cleanse, and normalize data sources
- Create test plans, test cases, and test execution. Coordinate UAT.
- 3 years of enterprise-level ServiceNow administrator or developer experience
- In-depth understanding of ServiceNow functionality including Incident Management, Change Management, Problem Management, Asset Management, CMDB Management, Service Catalog, Knowledge Management, and Service Portal modules
- In-depth understanding of ITL v3 or ITIL 2011 Foundation, evidenced through training and/or certification
- Proficient with MS Office tools (including Visio)
- Enterprise-level implementation and production support experience with ServiceNow ITSM, business, and other modules
- ServiceNow certification – Developer
- Experience with ServiceNow production support including security, patching, and release management
- IT Service Delivery experience
To learn more about this and other positions, email email@example.com.
Healthcare IT Leaders is a national leader in IT workforce solutions, connecting healthcare provider, payer and life sciences organizations with experienced technology talent for consulting and full-time hiring. For more information, visit us on the web at www.healthcareitleaders.com.
Healthcare IT Leaders is an EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law. San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance: Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.