Programmer Analyst II – Scientific ComputingJob Order #12940
- Posted On: November 30, 2018
- Position Title: Programmer Analyst II – Scientific Computing
- Position Type: Permanent
- State: New York
This is a Full Time Permanent Position with a competitive Salary and full benefits and Healthcare experience is preferred
- Assist stakeholders in developing specifications for data capture and reporting software.
- Analyze user requirements and envision system features and functionality.
- Plan, design, implement, troubleshoot and maintain software applications.
- Set expectations on features and priorities throughout the development life cycle.
- Work with agile development methodology, by coordinating requirements, schedules and other activities, and to communicate them to a team of clinical administrative staff.
- Troubleshoot development and production problems across multiple environments.
- Create and maintain software documentation.
- Design and conduct tests for the software.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- Three years of experience in systems programming, or an equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- Experience should include specifically C#, ASP.NET, and SQL.
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services, Git, Classic ASP, and VBScript preferred.
- Must be able to manage evolving needs for growing database.
- Must have experience and ability to create and maintain complex software clearly.
To learn more about this and other positions, contact Eric Galanis at 978-561-2018 or Eric.Galanis@healthcareitleaders.com .
Healthcare IT Leaders is a national leader in IT workforce solutions, connecting healthcare provider, payer and life sciences organizations with experienced technology talent for consulting and full-time hiring. For more information, visit us on the web at www.healthcareitleaders.com.