Manager - Research Data Warehouse – Scientific ComputingJob Order #12939
- Posted On: November 30, 2018
- Position Title: Manager - Research Data Warehouse – Scientific Computing
- Position Type: Permanent
Our New York client is seeking a Manager of Research for Data Warehouse – Scientific Computing to plan, implement, lead, and manage nation-wide information systems and technologies to help accelerate translational research and improve clinical care. Local or regional candidates strongly preferred. This is a full-time, salaried opportunity.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering or another scientific field. Master's or PhD preferred.
- 8 years of progressive Data Warehouse, Data Technology, and/or Software Development management and project experience.
- Proven experience with Schema design and Data Models.
- Proven experience with ETL processing approaches and technologies.
- Proven leadership and management skills, the ability to manage a variety of disparate tasks and priorities independently, promote the use of agile methods, troubleshoot complex technology problems. Requires excellent communication skills, analytical ability, strong judgment and management skills, and the ability to work effectively as a liaison between both healthcare and technology teams.
- Strong written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Attention to detail; Organizational, analytical and troubleshooting skills; Time and Project Management skills.
- Specific experience with Healthcare and Research Data and related topics is highly preferred.
- Experience with financial budgets and providing cost benefit analysis is preferred.
To learn more about this and other positions, contact Christine Woods at 678-593-3325 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Healthcare IT Leaders is a national leader in IT workforce solutions, connecting healthcare provider, payer and life sciences organizations with experienced technology talent for consulting and full-time hiring. For more information, visit us on the web at www.healthcareitleaders.com