Manager - Research Applications Development – Scientific ComputingJob Order #12938
- Posted On: November 30, 2018
- Position Title: Manager - Research Applications Development – Scientific Computing
- Position Type: Permanent
- State: New York
Our client located in New York City is seeking a Manager-Research Applications Development – Scientific Computing to join the team. This is a full-time permanent position.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering or another scientific field. Master's or PhD preferred.
- 8 years of progressive Full Stack Applications Development and Data Technology management and project experience.
- Proven leadership and management skills, the ability to manage a variety of disparate tasks and priorities independently, promote the use of agile methods, troubleshoot complex technology problems. Requires excellent communication skills, analytical ability, strong judgment and management skills, and the ability to work effectively as a liaison between both healthcare and technology teams.
- Strong written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Attention to detail; Organizational, analytical and troubleshooting skills; Time and Project Management skills.
- Microsoft Stack (.Net, C#, IIS, SQL Server, etc.) is highly preferred.
- Specific experience with Healthcare and Research Data and related topics is highly preferred.
- Cloud experience is preferred (Azure preferred, AWS accepted)
- Experience with financial budgets and providing cost benefit analysis is preferred.
For detailed information please contact Neika at 678-533-4469 or e-mail updated resume to Npowell@healthcareitleaders.com for immediate consideration.
Healthcare IT Leaders is a national leader in IT workforce solutions, connecting healthcare provider, payer and life sciences organizations with experienced technology talent for consulting and full-time hiring. For more information, visit us on the web at www.healthcareitleaders.com