Healthcare Data Warehouse LeadJob Order #12936
- Posted On: November 30, 2018
- Position Title: Healthcare Data Warehouse Lead
- Position Type: Permanent
- State: New York
Our New York client requires a Datawarehouse Lead to assist with an ongoing implementation. Must have healthcare / hospital setting experience. This is a Full Time Permanent Position with a competitive Salary and full benefits.
** Must be eligible to work for any employer in the US **
- Eight years minimum experience in the design and administration of logical and relational databases and Data Warehouses in diverse technological environments.
- Healthcare data domain experience is required (familiarity with Epic is a strong plus).
- Strong SQL analysis skills required (Oracle RDBMS is a strong plus; SQL Server is a plus).
- Strong ETL development experience required (SAP Business Objects Data Services is a strong plus; SSIS, Talend, Azure Data Factory, or similar is a plus).
- Scripting and automation experience (Shell, Python, PERL, or similar) is a strong plus.
- HL7 Interface knowledge is a plus.
- Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) is a plus.
- Tableau experience is a plus.
- Must understand the systems development process and have a solid understanding of business processes. Requires excellent analytical ability, consultative and communication skills, strong judgment and the ability to work effectively with clients and other IT management and staff.
To learn more about this and other positions, contact Dimple R. Kochikar at 678-533-4477 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Healthcare IT Leaders is a national leader in IT workforce solutions, connecting healthcare provider, payer and life sciences organizations with experienced technology talent for consulting and full-time hiring. For more information, visit us on the web at www.healthcareitleaders.com.