Data Warehouse/ETL DeveloperJob Order #12935
- Posted On: November 30, 2018
- Position Title: Data Warehouse/ETL Developer
- Position Type: Permanent
- State: New York
Our New York client requires a Datawarehouse ETL analyst for an ongoing implementation. This is a Full Time Permanent Position with a competitive Salary and full benefits.
***Must be eligible to work for any employer in the US*********
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or a related discipline; Advanced degree preferred.
- Five years minimum experience in the design and administration of logical and relational databases and ETL processes in diverse technological environments.
- Strong ETL development experience required (SAP Business Objects Data Services is a strong plus. SSIS or Azure Data Factory is a plus).
- Database Administration background is required (schema design, DDL and DML tuning, database configuration, performance tuning).
- Strong SQL analysis skills required (Oracle, PostgreSQL, and/or MS SQL Server is required).
- Scripting experience (shell, Python, PERL, or similar) is a strong plus.
- Healthcare data knowledge is a strong plus.
- HL7 Interface knowledge is a plus.
- Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) is a plus.
- Must understand the systems development process and have a solid understanding of business processes. Requires excellent analytical ability, consultative and communication skills, strong judgment and the ability to work effectively with clients and other IT management and staff
To learn more about this and other positions, contact Dimple R. Kochikar at 678-533-4477 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Healthcare IT Leaders is a national leader in IT workforce solutions, connecting healthcare provider, payer and life sciences organizations with experienced technology talent for consulting and full-time hiring. For more information, visit us on the web at www.healthcareitleaders.com.