Big Data analystJob Order #12933
- Posted On: November 30, 2018
- Position Title: Big Data analyst
- Position Type: Permanent
- State: New York
Our New York City client is seeking a Big Data Analyst that will focus on data collection, movement, storage, transformation processing, and storage of data within the current Datawarehouse and Cloud offerings.
***Must be eligible to work for any employer in the US*******
- Must have Healthcare (Provider, Life Sciences, Payer) Experience
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or a related discipline; Advanced degree preferred
- 4+ years relevant professional development experience, preferably in a Linux environment
- Proficiency with Python development.
- Experienced developer with (strong Python, Big Data: Oracle v__ ; Azure, AWS, NoSQL, etc.)
- Experience in RESTful service development (preferably with Node JS, Django and PHP)
- Familiarity with the big data technology space and the ability to leverage a wide variety of open source technologies and tools. Knowledge of Hadoop, Spark, Kafka and other big data technology stacks and streaming tools or related Cloud Service technologies on Azure or AWS
- Experience with Configuration Management software – Ansible (preferred), Puppet, or Chef or an equivalent AWS/Azure Infrastructure as Code experience. Also, experience with version control (Git)
To learn more about this and other positions, contact Dimple R. Kochikar at 678-533-4477 or email@example.com
Healthcare IT Leaders is a national leader in IT workforce solutions, connecting healthcare provider, payer and life sciences organizations with experienced technology talent for consulting and full-time hiring. For more information, visit us on the web at www.healthcareitleaders.com.