Peoplesoft Time and Labor Technical DeveloperJob Order #12841
- Posted On: November 8, 2018
- Position Title: Peoplesoft Time and Labor Technical Developer
- Position Type: Contract
- State: New York
- City: New York
Our NY client seeks a Peoplesoft Time & Labor Technical Developer that will facilitate an ongoing implementation. This is 4 months contract with potential to extend.
- Strong experience developing PeopleSoft Time & Labor custom rules. Experience must be with complex rules such as: overtime, shift differentials, special pay, holidays, vacations.
-The experience must have been in a highly unionized environment where rules differ based on union contracts. The rules will be build using PeopleSoft tools such as Application Engine and SQL.
- Strong experience with Peoplesoft Code and Tools
- Preferred experience in Healthcare environment
To learn more about this and other positions, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Healthcare IT Leaders is a national leader in IT workforce solutions, connecting healthcare provider, payer and life sciences organizations with experienced technology talent for consulting and full-time hiring. For more information, visit us on the web at www.healthcareitleaders.com