Network EngineerJob Order #12806
- Posted On: November 21, 2018
- Position Title: Network Engineer
- Position Type: Contract
- State: New York
Our client located in the greater NYC area is seeking a Network Engineer Consultant for a 1 year contract.
- CCNA Cisco Certification or equivalent.
- 7+ years of designing, implementing, and operating networks
- Strong ability to plan, implement, verify and troubleshoot local and wide-area enterprise networks and work collaboratively with specialists on advanced solutions.
- Design, Support, Install and Maintain Local Area Network (LAN), Wide Area Network (WAN), and Wireless Network components
- Troubleshoot network connectivity
- Support project work by updating or replacing hardware
- Healthcare Industry experience is preferred
- January 2, 2019 start date.
- On-Site work is required.
To learn more about this and other positions, contact Andy Bryant at 678-636-4445 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Healthcare IT Leaders is a national leader in IT workforce solutions, connecting healthcare provider, payer and life sciences organizations with experienced technology talent for consulting and full-time hiring. For more information, visit us on the web at www.healthcareitleaders.com