Lawson Application EngineerJob Order #12662
- Posted On: October 3, 2018
- Position Title: Lawson Application Engineer
- Position Type: Permanent
- State: Idaho
Our direct client is seeking a Lawson Financials Consultant that will serve as a subject matter expert providing ongoing support while triaging application on various platforms, however mainly Infor Lawson. This is 3 - 6 months contract to perm opportunity in the North West.
Required: Infor Lawson Healthcare Financials and Procurement
Prefer: IPA, Infor Mobile Supply Chain, Implementation and Configuration experience
Nice to have: Infor HCM - Human Capital Management, Infor Contract Management, Supplier Order Management, Cloud hosted experience - model. Mentorship experience
Minimum Qualifications: BA or BS in related field or 7 years' experience in inpatient, ambulatory or IT Support required
- Troubleshooting issues in customized environments, working with vendors on upgrades, configuration, and installation of applications, and driving resolution on critical and chronic issues.
- Address system availability and critical application support issues and work with and support the server team and network team during the implementation of production changes, software integration, hardware upgrades, and assigned projects.
- Perform system analysis and performance analysis as needed
To learn more about this and other positions, email email@example.com.
Healthcare IT Leaders is a national leader in IT workforce solutions, connecting healthcare provider, payer and life sciences organizations with experienced technology talent for consulting and full-time hiring. For more information, visit us on the web at www.healthcareitleaders.com