Senior Director, Oracle CloudJob Order #12661
- Posted On: October 10, 2018
- Position Title: Senior Director, Oracle Cloud
- Position Type: Permanent
- State: Pennsylvania
Our direct client is seeking an Oracle Cloud Senior Director to lead the transformation program from on-premises PeopleSoft to the Oracle Cloud Services. This position is a hands-on role, leading and actively managing technology and operational aspects of a multi-year cloud transformation program. This is a perm role located in upstate Pennsylvania.
The Senior Director will oversee the business applications team. The team will be dedicated to the PeopleSoft ERP operational strategy for applications and data architecture, implementation, management and support enterprise wide. They will have a key role defining and implementing technical solutions addressing requirements and priorities for Corporate Finance including Budget and Planning, Human Resources and Talent Management, and Supply Chain operating divisions.
- Provide subject matter expertise and best-practice guidance on HCM, SCM and ERP business processes
- Partner with technology, accounting and finance areas to define and plan the transformation road map and realize transformational objectives
- Manage and supervise implementation partner engagements
- Leverage experience and expertise in the design and execution of cloud migration strategy and implementation
- Clear executive and internal communications and the ability to work independently
- Shares suggestions and knowledge capital to help optimize implementation methodology
- Develop working relationship with Program Management Office (PMO) to enhance the documentation, forecast resource requirements, risk assessment & mitigation planning, develop TCO and ROI analysis
- Oversee the support for existing PeopleSoft v. 9.2 applications as well as other business applications being introduced to the organization
- Excellent leadership, interpersonal, and verbal and written communication skills
- 3+ years of experience in ERP/HCM/SCM space
- 2 full life cycle Cloud ERP implementations (experience with Oracle Cloud preferred)
- 5+ years of experience in Project Management experience, and proficient with SDLC/ALM.
- Bachelor’s Degree (Masters Preferred) in Business, Finance, Information Technology or other related fields
- Previous management consulting experience with Oracle Cloud is preferred
- 5+ years of experience working in complex integrated systems with both upstream and downstream dependencies is desirable.
To learn more about this and other positions, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Healthcare IT Leaders is a national leader in IT workforce solutions, connecting healthcare provider, payer and life sciences organizations with experienced technology talent for consulting and full-time hiring. For more information, visit us on the web at www.healthcareitleaders.com