Cerner Mid Level PMJob Order #12577
- Posted On: September 12, 2018
- Position Title: Cerner Mid Level PM
- Position Type: Contract
- State: Nationwide
Our Mid West client is seeking a qualified Cerner Integration Architect for a 6 month + project that can primarily be worked remote.
- Project planning and implementation for Cerner Millennium suite of solutions.
- Provide leadership for developing and driving business and clinical process optimization and software localization.
- Creates technical domain strategies to ensure clients understand all integration areas of all systems with the implementation.
- Provides solution functionality and integration expertise to both Cerner and client engagement teams.
- Coordinates interface activities with technical and foreign system interface engagement teams, providing data conversion/ migration expertise
- Engages at the executive level with clients and key stakeholders
- Required: 5+ years of implementing large healthcare integrated solutions for acute and ambulatory hospitals.
- Required: 5+ years of Cerner knowledge and expertise in all Cerner Healthcare Solutions, 3rd Party Systems and Healthcare Regulatory requirements.
To learn more about this and other positions, contact Phil West at 978-561-2016 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Healthcare IT Leaders is a national leader in IT workforce solutions, connecting healthcare provider, payer and life sciences organizations with experienced technology talent for consulting and full-time hiring. For more information, visit us on the web at www.healthcareitleaders.com