PeopleSoft Payroll Functional Analyst Lead LevelJob Order #12543
- Posted On: September 11, 2018
- Position Title: PeopleSoft Payroll Functional Analyst Lead Level
- Position Type: Contract
- State: New York
Our direct client is seeking a Functional Peoplesoft Payroll Consultant that will assist in guiding the end-users through the configuration and testing of the new PeopleSoft Payroll system. This is 3 months contract to perm role located in the Northeast.
- Work with ERP Implementation Partner to gather business requirements, perform fit/gap analysis, and develop functional specifications for data conversions and customizations.
- Provide functional support and configuration expertise to the Payroll team with the ability to troubleshoot issues related to processing and interfacing into Payroll and Human Resources.
- Advise the project team on best practices related to configuration and setup of the Payroll module.
- Has worked with or implemented Time Capture Devices is a plus.
- Systems, applied Mathematics, Business Administration, Economics/Statistics, Human Resources, or a related field of study; and
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience as an ERP PeopleSoft Payroll and/or Time and Labor functional analyst and/or super user.
- Successfully completed and/or involved in at least one full life-cycle PeopleSoft Payroll/Time and Labor implementation and/or upgrade.
- Recent Oracle PeopleSoft Payroll v9.0 experience required, v9.2 desired.
- Strong knowledge of PeopleSoft HCM Enterprise application to include module expertise in Payroll
- PeopleSoft Time and Labor or Absence Management experience a plus.
- Solid understanding of the entire Payroll process, underlying configuration tables, transaction tables, year-end processes and reporting.
To learn more about this and other positions, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Healthcare IT Leaders is a national leader in IT workforce solutions, connecting healthcare provider, payer and life sciences organizations with experienced technology talent for consulting and full-time hiring. For more information, visit us on the web at www.healthcareitleaders.com