Director, CRM and Patient AccessJob Order #12456
- Posted On: August 20, 2018
- Position Title: Director, CRM and Patient Access
- Position Type: Permanent
- State: New Jersey
Our direct client is seeking a Director for CRM and Patient Access that will oversee the upcoming enterprise CRM selection and associated implementation. This is a perm role in the New Jersey Metropolitan area.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage and oversee all CRM and Patient Access related activities.
- Use CRM and Patient Access knowledge to streamline the Patient experience from registration.
- Communicate with internal and external clients regularly to clearly communicate technical concepts, procedures to non-technical users.
- Define and communicate project milestones, or scope of work, and resource allocation.
- Supervise, hires, trains, and evaluates assigned staff. Works with employees to correct deficiencies, recommends and implements corrective action and discipline, as well as professional development. Manage staff, supervision, scheduling, development, evaluation, and performance
- Plans, organizes and directs the day-to-day activities within the department. and assists in implementing operational policies and procedures and ensures operational efficiency is maintained throughout the department.
Will oversee multiple projects/programs. Healthcare Provider experience is preferred but HLS may be acceptable for right candidate
Education: Bachelor's Degree in business, computer science or related field.
Experience: 10 years in the information technology field or its equivalent.
Excellent written and oral communications.
To learn more about this and other positions, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Healthcare IT Leaders is a national leader in IT workforce solutions, connecting healthcare provider, payer and life sciences organizations with experienced technology talent for consulting and full-time hiring. For more information, visit us on the web at www.healthcareitleaders.com