Program ManagerJob Order #12446
- Posted On: October 5, 2018
- Position Title: Program Manager
- Position Type: Permanent
- State: New York
- City: New York
Our New York City client is seeking a Program Manager to lead the enterprise decommissioning program. This is a full-time, permanent position with Bonus and a competitive base salary.
- Has experience going through the full decommissioning/archiving process
- Knows how to develop a decommissioning strategy, approach, and plan
- Understands the key challenges to decommissioning/archiving and how to address it
- Knows how to structure and manage an enterprise decommissioning program
- Tracks and manages issues, risks, actions, decisions, and dependencies across the program
- Has ability to work and communicate effectively with various stakeholders (application, infrastructure, legal, security, etc.)
- Tracks and manages benefits realization through the program (qualitative and quantitative)
- Exposure/experience with healthcare system integration and interoperability standards.
To learn more about this and other positions, contact Eric Galanis at 978-561-2018 or Eric.Galanis@healthcareitleaders.com.
Healthcare IT Leaders is a national leader in IT workforce solutions, connecting healthcare provider, payer and life sciences organizations with experienced technology talent for consulting and full-time hiring. For more information, visit us on the web at www.healthcareitleaders.com.