GE PM - API Centricity Workforce ManagementJob Order #12158
- Posted On: June 7, 2018
- Position Title: GE PM - API Centricity Workforce Management
- Position Type: Contract
- State: Washington
Our client in Washington State is need of a GE PM for API for a 6 month long contract with possibility of extension. Someone who can drive Payroll and HR systems upgrade project.
- They have GE API and HRP systems to upgrade
- They have vendor support contract for most technical work on the application software
- This Project Manager needs to work with the HR, payroll, nursing, scheduling, benefit, Reporting, ETL and database people
- Leads and PM infrastructure build, system testing and validation, user training, and documentation
- Works with both the vendor and the customers (departments) and gathers and provides all necessary information to both sides
- The API upgrade is multiple versions behind, HRP is 1 version behind – Vendor will upgrade the systems at their lab before deploying for our user testing
- There are several interfaces (SQL Stored Procedures) between API and HRP that were built
- We will get standard support from the vendor for data structure, but we may potentially need resource help to fix the Stored Procedures and the reports
- There are also several custom reports that will need to be tested
To learn more about this and other positions, contact Eric Galanis at 978-561-2018 or Eric.Galanis@healthcareitleaders.com.
Healthcare IT Leaders is a national leader in IT workforce solutions, connecting healthcare provider, payer and life sciences organizations with experienced technology talent for consulting and full-time hiring. For more information, visit us on the web at www.healthcareitleaders.com.