ERP Project ManagerJob Order #11963
- Posted On: May 16, 2018
- Position Title: ERP Project Manager
- Position Type: Contract
- State: California
Our direct client is seeking an ERP Project Manager that will make sure the project is staying on track, reporting out, status reports, creating project plan; your typical PM duties. You will follow existing methodology, not expected to create from scratch. This is 12 months contract with potential to extend opportunity located in the Bay Area, CA. Local candidates only.
- Must have extensive experience as Project Manager at least 7 years
- Must have extensive experience with ERP, more than one of the following: Lawson, Peoplesoft, SAP, Oracle, Workday
- Experience as PM in Healthcare (Hospitals) industry recently
- new installs/implementations (following current methodology) like implementing inventory management from scratch
- extension of current platforms, not new implementation
- Testing – validation, integration testing for the new hospital.
To learn more about this and other positions, email email@example.com.
Healthcare IT Leaders is a national leader in IT workforce solutions, connecting healthcare provider, payer and life sciences organizations with experienced technology talent for consulting and full-time hiring. For more information, visit us on the web at www.healthcareitleaders.com