Cerner Medical Oncology AnalystJob Order #11949
- Posted On: May 15, 2018
- Position Title: Cerner Medical Oncology Analyst
- Position Type: Contract
- State: New Jersey
Join the leaders at Healthcare IT Leaders. Our firm, a KLAS-rated, fast-growing HIT consulting and staffing company, is hiring Cerner Clinical Solutions Consultants for our Cerner consulting practice. This is a unique opportunity to apply your Cerner skills to a consulting career at a firm that values family, teamwork and giving back in our communities.
Healthcare IT Leaders celebrates team success with innovative company-wide incentives and offers competitive salaries and benefits commensurate with experience. We consistently rank on industry lists as one the fastest-growing IT firms in the U.S. and a Best Place to Work. If you are passionate about healthcare IT and want to be part of our special culture and growth, then talk to us today about our Cerner opportunities.
The Cerner Medical Oncology Analyst is responsible for serving as the Solutions Subject Matter Expert in support of the client's implementation.
- Minimum two years in with Medical Oncology Solutions
- Ability to lead client design sessions
- Ability to observe and document current state workflows and develop future state workflows
- Ability to build/ configure Cerner Application Modules
- Experience working with DCWs (Data Collection Worksheets)
- Understanding of Cerner’s implementation methodology (Model Experience)
- Overall understanding of Cerner Millennium
- Ability to travel (75%) required
To learn more about this and other positions, contact Andy Bryant 678-636-4445 or email@example.com
Healthcare IT Leaders is a national leader in IT workforce solutions, connecting healthcare provider, payer and life sciences organizations with experienced technology talent for consulting and full-time hiring. For more information, visit us on the web at www.healthcareitleaders.com.