Cerner Patient Accounting AnalystJob Order #11947
- Posted On: May 16, 2018
- Position Title: Cerner Patient Accounting Analyst
- Position Type: Contract
- State: California
Our direct client in California is seeking a Cerner Patient Accounting Analyst for 6+ months (Extendable).
- Cerner Patient Accounting (CPA)
- Must have experience with NThrive
- Will be reviewing an existing client Build to assess, identify issues, determine the necessary fixes, and implement the fixes to CPA rules.
- Hands-on experience with Cerner Patient Accounting (CPA), strong understanding of the billing process
- Experience assessing and implementing/modifying the CPA rules
- Experience with Cerner best practices on CPA rules
- Consultant should also have experience writing test scripts, testing and knowledge of end to end workflow (Unit Testing)
- Knowledge of Claim Rules is also required
To learn more about this and other positions, contact Phil West at 978-561-2016 or email at email@example.com
Healthcare IT Leaders is a national leader in IT workforce solutions, connecting healthcare provider, payer and life sciences organizations with experienced technology talent for consulting and full-time hiring. For more information, visit us on the web at www.healthcareitleaders.com