Cerner RadNet Design LeadJob Order #11754
- Posted On: April 15, 2018
- Position Title: Cerner RadNet Design Lead
- Position Type: Contract
- State: New Jersey
- City: Paterson
Our client is seeking a Cerner RadNet Analyst for a project located in New Jersey for 3+ months.
- Experience with Cerner RadNet Applications and Cerner Application Integration is required
- Three or more years of Cerner RadNet experience.
- Knowledge of interaction between RIS and Powerscribe 360 applications including tech comments and implementing RIS Online Tech Comments.
- Comprehensive working knowledge of Radiology and related information systems such as Cerner RadNet/Scheduling and Nuance PowerScribe 360 as well as Dragon.
- Understands the basics of DICOM modality connections and HL7 interface transactions.
- Working knowledge of system application implementation, enhancement, support methods and practices.
- Coordinates the planning and activities needed for the maintenance of Cerner RadNet.
- Records and troubleshoots system trends and determines corrective action plans.
- Working knowledge of IS standards and quality methods and metrics..
For immediate consideration, please call Phil West at 978-561-2016 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Healthcare IT Leaders is a national leader in IT workforce solutions, connecting healthcare provider, payer and life sciences organizations with experienced technology talent for consulting and full-time hiring. For more information, visit us on the web at www.healthcareitleaders.com.