Cerner Senior PathNet Solution & Reports ConsultantJob Order #11369
- Posted On: February 8, 2018
- Position Title: Cerner Senior PathNet Solution & Reports Consultant
- Position Type: Contract
- State: Washington
The senior PathNet solution and reports consultant will have substantial experience implementing and supporting PathNet Millennium. The consultant will have a general understanding of workflows and processes for Gen Lab, Microbiology, Anatomic Pathology and Blood Bank. The candidate must have experience with all standard PathNet reports and with DA2 capabilities. The candidate will have strong knowledge of how to develop custom-report requirements and specifications, that are typically needed for a CCL programmer to program the identified custom reports.
The candidate will have excellent professional consultation skills and experience working with management and stakeholders for lab business operations.
- Become familiar with current PathNet configuration and current state of reports
- Interact with LIS support team, LIS leadership and laboratory stakeholders to investigate (data analysis) and document reporting needs
- Educate others as needed, on standard reports and DA2 reports capability
- In cases where current reporting tools are inadequate for any business or operational need, gather and define specifications needed for custom CCL
- Provide status or progress reports as requested by the stated manager for this role
To learn more about this and other positions, contact Phil West at 978-561-2016 or email@example.com
Healthcare IT Leaders is a national leader in IT workforce solutions, connecting healthcare provider, payer and life sciences organizations with experienced technology talent for consulting and full-time hiring. For more information, visit us on the web at www.healthcareitleaders.com