McKesson Paragon Clinical AnalystJob Order #11214
- Posted On: January 12, 2018
- Position Title: McKesson Paragon Clinical Analyst
- Position Type: Contract
- State: North Carolina
Our direct client in North Carolina is seeking a McKesson Paragon Clinical Support Analyst for a 12+ month contract starting ASAP.
Responsibilities and Requirements:
- 3+ years of McKesson Paragon in depth understanding of clinical day-to-day workflows in a critical access hospital setting utilizing the following applications: Paragon (14.0.01), OneContent (17.02), EC2000, Clinical Hub, McKesson Compliance Advisor.
- Day-to-day activities includes: taking / logging calls from hospital/ambulatory staff, clinicians, and physicians.
- Support the day to day production needs of Paragon: answering questions of end-users, investigating technical issues, and working maintenance changes while following the defined change-control process while following established standards.
- Handoff/coordination of ambulatory calls to ambulatory support resource.
- Must be on-site.
To learn more about this and other positions, contact Candace Bush at 678-593-3340 or Candace.Bush@HealthcareITLeaders.com
Healthcare IT Leaders is a national leader in IT workforce solutions, connecting healthcare provider, payer and life sciences organizations with experienced technology talent for consulting and full-time hiring. For more information, visit us on the web at www.healthcareitleaders.com.