Cerner Ambulatory Revenue Cycle ConsultantJob Order #10925
- Posted On: November 14, 2017
- Position Title: Cerner Ambulatory Revenue Cycle Consultant
- Position Type: Contract
- State: New York
Our client is seeking a Cerner Ambulatory Revenue Cycle Consultant for a 6+ month contract starting ASAP in New York.
- Clean Claim Rate Engagement - will focus on increasing automation and efficiency in the generation and submission of claims (bill types UB04 and 1500).
- Business Office Workflow Management Engagement – work queue and work items cleanup and ensure all tasks are flowing to the right queue/right person.
- Electronic Remittance Posting Engagement – make this workflow electronic and optimize the functionality/use of reason and remark codes.
- New interface: Outbound Collections Interface setup.
For immediate consideration, please call Phil West at 978-561-2016 or send a resume to email@example.com
Healthcare IT Leaders is a national leader in IT workforce solutions, connecting healthcare provider, payer and life sciences organizations with experienced technology talent for consulting and full-time hiring. For more information, visit us on the web at healthcareitleaders.com.