Insurance Billing SpecialistJob Order #10924
- Posted On: November 13, 2017
- Position Title: Insurance Billing Specialist
- Position Type: Contract
- State: Massachusetts
Our New England client is seeking an Insurance Billing Specialist with behavioral health and State of Massachusetts Medicaid experience. This is an immediate start, with a duration of 6 months.
- 3+ years of experience with behavioral health community and inpatient billing rules for Massachusetts Medicaid, Managed Care Organizations (Beacon Strategies, Cenpatico) and Medicare.
- Knowledge of behavioral health billing for commercial insurances (BCBS, UBH, Tufts)
- Ability to look up and understand CPT codes and Diagnostic Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders 5 (DSM5).
- Effectively communicate complex billing rules to billing software system analysis and programmers.
- Familiar with HIPAA privacy requirements.
- Ability to effectively communicate billing rules to clinical staff to ensure billing compliance and to identify all billable activities.
To learn more about this and other positions, contact Christine Woods at 678-593-3325 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Healthcare IT Leaders is a national leader in IT workforce solutions, connecting healthcare provider, payer and life sciences organizations with experienced technology talent for consulting and full-time hiring. For more information, visit us on the web at www.healthcareitleaders.com.