Epic ADT/Grand Central (Patient Access) Team leadJob Order #9067
- Posted On: December 14, 2016
- Position Title: Epic ADT/Grand Central (Patient Access) Team lead
- Position Type: Permanent
- State: Florida
Our direct client, a public non-profit Hospital in the Gulf Coast of Florida seeks a full time, permanent Epic ADT (Grand Central) Team Lead to join their team.
- Epic ADT Certification required
- Epic Cadence certification is preferred
- Strong technical background with Epic ADT and Patient Access
- 5 years of Leadership experience in IS or Revenue cycle department required
- Previous experience successfully managing large scale projects
For immediate consideration, contact Erik Mesquita at 978-561-2010 or email@example.com.
Healthcare IT Leaders is a national leader in IT workforce solutions, connecting healthcare provider, payer and life sciences organizations with experienced technology talent for consulting and full-time hiring. For more information, visit us on the web at www.healthcareitleaders.com.